2 days ago
BATTERY ENERGY STORAGE SYSTEMS SERVICE MANAGER
We are looking for a Battery Energy Storage Systems Service Manager to join our Client's dynamic, fast-paced Energy Storage Systems team. This position will be based in our Houston TX office.
As Battery Energy Storage Systems Service Manager, you will support the Agreement Manager with warranties, coordinating maintenance activities and implementing action plans.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of relevant experience in bulk electric systems, battery energy storage operations and maintenance.
As Battery Energy Storage Systems Service Manager, you will focus on these responsibilities:
- Coordinate field service and agreement management activities in the assigned responsibility area in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Support Agreement Manager to reach set quality, financial, cost, safety and time targets for (un)planned maintenance activities.
- Make sure planning (parts, resources, vendors, contractors, etc.) is aligned for flawless execution of services.
- Support Agreement Manager in all phases of Warranty process.
- Review and register received request if escalated as a warranty claim.
- Resolve warranty claims from customer in efficient and accurate way.
- Support the Agreement Manager in implementing Agreement Management action plans, processes and guidelines in the assigned responsibility area.
- Cross-functional collaboration with technical support teams long term partnerships with external contractors.
- Maintain good internal stakeholder relationships and ensure high customer satisfaction as priority.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in bulk electric systems, Battery energy storage operations & maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills, being able to coordinate with multiple parties
- Post-secondary education in Engineering is an asset
- Experience with manufacturer’s warranty claims process is a plus
- Experience with Maximo, Salesforce and MS Office Suite
Working for our client will be a part of a global organization with local presence and work in an exciting and dynamic working environment with highly motivated and skilled co-workers. We offer interesting and challenging work tasks, as well as personal and professional development in a great team.
Successful applicant must be authorized to work in the USA without sponsorship.