Very competitive + discretional bonus
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to support, a leading Energy & Infrastructure fund, in search of a brand new, subject matter expert for Energy Storage Development opportunities.
With an ever-growing pipeline of development & partnership opportunities within energy storage, this new & exciting Global lead position is an immediate requirement for the business.
The Client are a highly regarded, renewable energy & Infrastructure Fund, managing assets & projects in excess of €11 Billion. With a successful track record in Wind, Solar, Bioenergy, Hydro & real-estate, this new position will soon add energy storage assets to their ever-growing portfolio of development accomplishments.
- Acting technical interface, between the company & key stakeholders, carrying out technical feasibility on energy storage development opportunities.
- Working closely with the origination team to determine the success criteria for site selection and Identify candidate sites
- Lead the feasibility assessments of sites, including assessment of costs/returns
- Lead the feasibility assessments of development opportunities, to ensure prioritisation & delivery of most viable opportunities.
- Take ownership (with support of wider engineering team) of technical guidance around energy storage project development
- Once suitably identified, take energy storage projects through the entire development lifecycle.
- Preparation and presentation of status reports of all projects to the senior management and executive management.
- Interface coordination between departments.
- Strong renewable energy professional experience, with an additional 2-5 years energy storage specific experience.
- Strong track record of project development and/or technical advisory linked to renewable energy
- Strong understanding of energy storage as a concept & solution
- Clear awareness & understanding of the energy storage market
- University degree in a relevant subject matter (STEM)