Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 year ago
A rare opportunity to join an exciting Energy Storage company based out of London. After acquiring a large amount of funding they are looking to expand their team.
- Detailed analysis of asset performance, budgeting and forecasting, KPI target setting, management and measurement
- Supervision of SCADA, security, telecoms and all site auxiliary including fire and other risk systems, incident reporting, tracking and solution
- Management of service and maintenance contractors in all respects
- Analyse causes of underperformance and present mitigation/remedial plan, improvements
- Identification and management of incidents with a potential material loss to the site or portfolio, leading with H&S observance and risk assessment
- Review/Update Service and Maintenance Manual Annually to ensure BYD/O&M contractor compliance
- Monitor and analyse the availability of the Energy Storage System
- Analysis and Diagnosis of Faults with ESS and co-ordinating with BYD/O&M Contractor to attend and fix these faults.
- Liaison with R2M when faults are established and work with them to ensure they are aware of asset availability (and vice versa)
- Prepare Routine Monthly Performance Reports (H&S, Attendances, Maintenance, Availability, Performance)
- Ensure BYD/Service and Maintenance contractor completes Annual Capacity Test, Performance Test, Thermal Imaging, HVAC Test and Fire Suppression Test
- Act as the point of call for the DNO’s to book out Planned, Unplanned maintenance and Local Flex Dispatch Schedules.
- Manage landlord and access relationships
- Manage Site Service and Maintenance contractors tightly to deliver Asset Availability, Maintenance Plans and H&S obligations
- Manage Battery Service and Maintenance contractors (BYD in first instance) tightly to plan out any projects or maintenance plans
- Weekly/Monthly Asset Management Reporting to SPV owners and management/board
- Interface with CFO/Finance/Control regarding route to market contract management, bill reconciliation, FFR/DC bidding, CM management and local flex contract management
- The Asset Manager would be part of the technical team in the business, in which regard she/he will be pulled into a number of key areas:
- Regulatory understanding, liaison and management
- System selection for new hardware, systems and sub-contractors
- Presentation and collective ownership of the management system message (to investors, shareholders and equity partners).
- An ability to instil confidence and explain the complexities of this market as it evolves.