£35,000 - £50,000(flexible for right candidate) + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits - HOMEBASED
almost 2 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one the UK's most notable and well-established Energy Consultancies - to identify and engage a brand new, home-based Energy Solutions Engineer. The position is autonymous, regional, however with the support of an Associate Engineer and wider Consultants within the team.
Managing a portfolio of clients across the Commercial, Industrial & Retail space – identifying new energy reduction opportunities – through energy compliance audits, solution implementation & optimisation measures.
- Manage a portfolio of client contracts across a range of sectors (Industrial/Commercial/Retail)
- Services include ESOS, CRC, GHG reporting, EUETS, CCAs and energy audits
- Provide quality services to energy and water clients covering mandatory and discretionary products, on multi-year contracts. (ESOS, CRC and its successor SECR, CCA)
- Identify energy reduction opportunities on-site (Solution implementation/Optimisation Measures).
- Ensure clients are up to date and compliant with all aspects of relevant energy/climate change legislation
- New sales opportunities are identified with existing clients
- Educated to degree level in an engineering, electrical engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience in an energy management/energy consultancy role
- Experience in the management and delivery of legislative energy and carbon schemes
- Good understanding in schemes (CCA/CRC/ESOS/EUETS/GHG reporting)
- Able to interpret and provide insight from energy and carbon data
- Experience of energy auditing and the production of reports
- Comply with health and safety procedures and safe working practices.
- Must be UK based - own full driving license.
- Measurement and verification of energy and carbon measures
- Record of engagement and experience in Energy Performance Contracts
- Management systems (ISO50001)
- Corporate carbon strategy and associated reporting schemes (CDP, GRESB and EPRA)