Competitive Salary + Flexible Working + Bonus
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside a leading aggregator in their search for a Energy Market Analyst. This award-winning energy tech. client is leading the demand response space within the Global Power Markets.
The main crux of this position is working in support of the impressive Global Market Data & Optimisation team, to analytically scrutinise the various energy markets this business operates within.
- Modelling & Forecasting – development of pricing models for the energy power markets. Identification & analysis of market trends, maximising the returns available from their renewable & VPP asset portfolio.
- Reporting – Business Models, technical solutions & market assessments (Power Markets)
Seeking an innovative, out-of-the box, autonomous thinker whom;
- Experience with programming language (Python/R/Java)
- SQL/DataBase exposure
- Model Development
- Degree qualified; Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Data Science or equally relevant discipline.
- Power industry experience (nice to have)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an astute. Entry-level (0-3 years experience) to join a leading innovator in the energy, power & renewables space. The position offers fantastic exposure to the international energy markets, professional development & progression opportunities moving forward.