Up to £45,000 + benefits
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company have recently been engaged by one of the leading UK education facilities, seeking an Energy Manager to join their impressive estates team, assisting in the management of 126 multi-purpose buildings on their amazing 300 acre site.
- Delivery of energy with services solutions.
- Review of mechanical and electrical systems on site and provide high level concepts to improve efficiencies and minimise waste.
- Review and development of energy consumption reports/data and provide reasoning behind variances.
- Highlight and report on any energy efficiency opportunities that will benefit the customer.
- Support in resolving consumption and metering queries.
- Support the delivery of wider energy/carbon reduction projects.
- upport the Carbon and Compliance team with service delivery, including CRC
- Provide assistance and service cover in other energy related activities as required.
- Provide a professional level of service.
- Achievement of company and team objectives.
- Present obtained outcomes in reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Delivery of key services within a large TFM contract.
- Support the delivery of energy and carbon reduction targets and associated business growth.
- Ensure the client is legally compliant with mandatory energy reporting.
- Implement policies and practices, in relation to M&E service installations and energy efficiency standards within the estate.
- Ensure that the M&E systems are maintained in a safe and efficient condition and meet
- all legislative compliance standards.
- Identify, request and manage all annual M&E specific budgets.
- Work closely with other managers within Estates Department to advise on building services issues in respect of refurbishment and new build projects.
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualifications to HNC, HND, NCQ, BEng or similar level, or a suitable level of experience in this sector.
- Excellent M&E systems.
- Good knowledge of energy efficient technologies and general building control systems.
- Excellent communication and literacy skills.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
- Excellent MS Office skills, including advanced Excel ability.
- Some experience of working on M&E systems or controls.
- Some introductory experience of energy efficiency