5 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with a major player in facilities management who work across various sectors in both the public and private sector. It is a fantastic opportunity to join as an Energy Manager to such a reputable firm that sees investing in their employees as a corner stone to their success.
- Manage the monthly reporting, analysis & recommendations to our clients and own business
- Provide detailed advice regarding the operation and maintenance of the energy consuming infrastructure to deliver optimal carbon and energy efficiency - e.g. boilers, chillers, HVAC, lighting etc.
- Provide Energy Audits & plan proposals for services and projects to improve energy & water efficiency
- Report and measure energy & Water performance for clients
- Understand client strategy, objectives and tactical requirements and how VINCI EWM can help deliver against these
- Advise our customers & own business on key upcoming risks around market trends, pricing, legislation etc.
- Build strong client relationships and provide effective communications
- Aid the delivery of EPC contracts
- Review and continually improve our Energy & Water Management capabilities
- Analyze data, site visits, pinpointing & delivering savings/risk management opportunities
- Offer technical support and guidance concerning energy & water efficiency
- Relevant technical degree, e.g. Electrical/mechanical
- Member of professional membership e.g CIBSE
- Precious track record of optimizing energy and water efficiency
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.