£50,000 - £55,000 max.
8 months ago
Excellent new London role working with one of the most impressive European investors of renewable energy and infrastructure projects. They are looking for a recently qualified (or finalist) Accountant to join the Portfolio team.
Financial management of the funds
- Fund accounting, assist with month-end journal postings for the Fund monthly reporting.
- Including the posting of institutional and Holdco level invoices through the team’s procurement system.
- Liaise with Group Treasury to ensure payments are made.
- Fund forecasting
- Assist with the management of all distributions and capital movements
- Support development of financial policies, budgets and audit processes for underlying investments, working closely with the operational teams on delivery
- Support the quarterly portfolio valuations process, working closely with the operational teams on delivery and owning the final reports
- Assist with annual audits across the portfolio and SPV teams including the management of the OEAM relationship with audit/tax compliance providers
- Responding to investor questions or concerns related to finances within the Energy portfolio
- Ensuring reports and financial information are relevant, accurate, and timely and continually improve
- Support any client related initiatives
- Oversee the financial onboarding of new Funds and Assets
- Support transaction due diligence as needed
- Support any pre or post acquisition restructurings that may be needed
- The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual, ideally recently CA qualified.
- They need to be exceptionally well organised, plan ahead, hardworking and comfortable delivering accurate information to tight deadlines.
- His/her role is to deliver the month-end processing for the Fund level Holdco’s along with ad hoc project and onboarding assistance as necessary.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills a plus.
- He/she will be passionate about detail, digging into information received and taking accountability for the accuracy and quality of their reports. T
- They will thrive in fast moving and growing business – continually improving the systems, processes and the quality of deliverables and be comfortable owning the quality and accuracy of their work.