£45,000 - £60,000
12 days ago
As a global specialist in energy management and automation, this firm supports energy efficiency and sustainability for all through world leading energy and digital technologies. With aggressive commitments to tackling climate change, all operations carbon neutral by 2025 and net zero carbon emissions by 2030, this is an exciting opportunity join a growing team at the forefront of the sustainability transition.
The Energy Efficiency Expert will form a key part of the Sustainability Business Division (SBD). The individual fulfilling this role will be responsible for helping existing clients achieve their Energy & Sustainability goals, specifically in identifying, developing and delivering energy conservation projects.
- Lead carbon related discussions as a subject matter expert in front of the customer’s stakeholders.
- Perform and deliver energy audits, mainly in industrial customers. Identify and assess ECM (Energy Conservation Measures): energy savings, investments, and paybacks calculation (cold production, HVAC, lighting, steam, EMS, renewable energy, waste to energy, process…)
- Develop technical and economic strategies for customers in order to support Business Development department to close Energy Efficiency services.
- Analyse energy and patrimonial data and benchmark with industry standards
- Energy saving follow-up, according to IPMVP methodology. Energy saving targets achievement, identifying deviations, and proposing improvements.
- Participate in the European Expertise Centre to align local consultancy business with global programs.
- Assist with on-going process and materials enhancement (technical watch, develop new and improved analysis tools, procedures, deliverables …)
- Projects follow-up and commissioning to assist the customer to reach the expected targets
- Availability for travelling national and EU (25%).
- Industrial Energy Engineer or similar.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar functions and role, mainly in industrial customers.
- Know-how in HVAC, cold production, compressed air, steam, lighting, renewable energy, waste to energy…as well as energy market trends (electricity and gas).
- Sustainability consultant approach with customers and peers.
- English level C1 (Advance)
- Strong technical background in the industry landscape
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Commitment to learning emerging global energy landscapes and technologies
- High commitment to the company vision, values and excellent customer service
- Proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.