Up to £55,000 + bonus
over 1 year ago
Due to recent growth of their client base, this energy consultancy is looking to recruit an additional Energy Consulting Manager to take on the following roles and responsibilities:
- Account Management responsibility for a small portfolio of large I&C clients, advising on all aspects of energy and water sourcing and usage.
- Tendering and negotiating 'fix' and 'flex' electricity and gas contracts.
- Provide advice to clients on energy risk-management strategy.
- Managing and supporting a team of energy analysts and consultants to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Overall responsibility for resolving client issues with energy suppliers.
The Energy Consulting Manager will report to the Risk Director.
It will be necessary to have previous electricity and gas procurement experience with energy users in the UK; 5 years’ experience desirable within the b2b energy sector.
Required skills include client relationship management, team leadership, risk management, problem solving, data analysis and presentational skills.