£18,000 + uncapped commission
11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms in the UK. Providing bespoke energy solutions to SME and corporate businesses, our client is looking to hire energy consultants to help the business grow and develop their portfolio. This role is a remote based position.
- Acquire and develop a portfolio of business customers through outbound B2B selling
- Responsible for the full sales process
- Manage a 360 Degree sale process (prospecting to securing contracts)
- To make outbound B2B telesales calls to prospective customers
- Build strong customer relationships by gathering all energy requirements
- Display strong negotiation, influencing and closing skills
- Explain termination requirements in a clear and precise manner and provide accurate customer quotations using pricing and comparison tools
- Obtaining bespoke pricing from suppliers
- Convert customer quotations into meter sales
- Manage all customer queries in a timely & professional manner
- Manage all prospects within the CRM database in an efficient manner
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build client relationships.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Enthusiastic attitude
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Experience within the energy industry (desired, ideally within a commercial space)
- Strong sales experience (ideal)