20 days ago
Due to anticipated growth, The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for an Energy Analyst. The consultancy supports large corporate clients across the UK to reduce their energy costs through effective procurement practices. The company prides itself in its holistic approach in what is a complex market space, thus allowing clients to focus on their core business whilst their energy costs are kept low.
The Energy Analyst role is designed to assist with the design, and development of reporting in order to be able to provide customers with energy management data and information. This may include management reporting to help identify sites poorly performing sites. A successful candidate will be responsible for the regular output of reporting for customers, and quality control, whilst being able to provide data to meet ad-hoc customer requests.
- Developing and maintaining a network of clients.
- Providing performance analysis using linear regressions.
- Reporting performance to clients/customers.
- Internal reporting – providing data to support project development.
- Forecasting energy consumption, including impacts of weather.
- Financial budgeting.
- Identifying risks at a manageable stage.
- Continuous liaison with team members on the team plans and developments.
The company will provide one of the leading packages in return for a candidate that:
- Prior experience in the energy industry.
- Risk management knowledge.
- The ability to build relationships and networks.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.