Up to £22,500
27 days ago
TGRC are working with a client that are looking to redefine how utility consultancies work. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. With a growing team and customer base they are now looking for the best talented, committed and passionate people to join. In their next phase, they want to develop and expand their client base and redefine their service delivery. They want this role to be a key part of the team that does that.
Job Summary: To complete day to day tasks of the bureau contract, providing assistance to the Account Manager to ensure all contract requirements are covered timeously and proficiently.
- Invoice Processing
- Receive, log and enter utility invoices to the database
- Complete invoice validation and verification procedures
- Create spreadsheets detailing processed invoices
- Raise queries and resolve errors with suppliers when invoices are incorrect
- Process and validate meter readings sent from clients
- Create and provide monthly recharge invoices to tenants
- Review utility consumption data to identify trends and exceptions
- Produce monthly performance reports based on analysis and site operations
- Carry out custom analysis to help identify cost saving opportunities for clients
- Coordinate with the Database Manager to design, implement and improve database review/audit processes to ensure the highest level of accuracy in client databases and reports.
- Client Service
- Regular communication with clients to keep them up to date on utility activities
- Provide accurate and timely reports to help clients manage their utilities
- Provide technical knowledge and support to clients
- Liaise with finance over outstanding payments and budgets
- Regularly attend site meetings with the clients (primarily in London)
- Assist with special projects for the client
- Individual training programmes are established for each role in the company to ensure continuous development and the achievement of professional credentials that both contribute to the progression of individual careers and the vision of the company
- You will be provided with basic Utilities Bureau training in order to meet the clients’ day to day utility management requirements
- In addition they will support development of your excel and analytical skills through internal and external hard skills courses
- As you progress, opportunities will be available to gain energy sector qualifications from the Energy Institute and other professional bodies. These could be in areas such as Energy Procurement, Energy Efficiency, or Sustainability.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills (telephone and written)
- Team player