Up to £22,000
about 1 month ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading energy consultancy in their search for a Graduate Energy Analyst/ Account Manager. The consultancy provides commercial energy procurement; managing clients’ risk to ensure transparency and reliability. This award-winning company serves blue chip clients across the UK, Europe and the US and boasts an impressive client retention rate.
This role focuses on managing and servicing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site clients. Working in a rapidly expanding and ever-evolving industry, the focus of this role is to secure long-term client revenues. A successful candidate would proactively contact clients to maintain a high level of service and help to identify further business opportunities.
- Responsibility for supporting the wider Account Manager team, supporting the full tender process.
- Invoice Processing
- Receive, log and enter utility invoices to the database
- Complete invoice validation and verification procedures
- Create spreadsheets detailing processed invoices
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients.
- Up-selling additional energy services to our existing client base.
We expect that the candidate will have a keen interest in the energy markets, with prior experience in a customer/client facing role.
Any successful candidate will be expected to possess the following…
- Back office/ analytical knowledge.
- Good IT skills - including high profiency in Excel.
- Strong communication and negotiating skillset.
- Good organisation skills.
- Articulate and with the ability to build constructive relationships and garner interest on the telephone.
- Confidence working independently and in a team.
- The ability to be flexible and show initiative when working under pressure.
- Comfortable managing long-term relationships at all levels, gaining respect and credibility quickly.