£25,000 - £30,000
11 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the largest Facilities Management and Energy companies in the UK to recruit an Energy Analyst to join their expanding team. The role is to deliver the primary Energy and Water Management Bureau activities, including collecting, validating, analysing, and reporting on energy & water data gathered from various sources.
- Use specialist Energy & Water Management software and other software tools, such as MS Excel and MS Word, to monitor and report on energy & water consumption.
- Inputting, managing, and analysing data to identify trends, exceptions and determine potential improvements in energy & water consumption for our clients
- Create automatic and bespoke reports, presentations, and demonstrations internally and to clients
- Be responsible for ensuring that a high standard is achieved in reporting, on time and contain the correct level of detail
- Use, manage and develop use of the specialist Energy software to ensure Energy & Water Management colleagues and our customers are getting the best possible service
- Connect new customers to the Bureau service, setting up the software, services and reports as required
- Manage and maintain data connections to the Bureau, ensuring quality and availability of data streams
- Higher educational qualification, preferably Batchelors Degree, in relevant subject (eg Energy Management, Building Services, Mathematics, Physics) required.
- Formal qualifications in ISO50001 or IPMVP will be an advantage
- Membership of Energy Institute, CIBSE, IET or equivalent (or working towards)