Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with a Global Powerhouse in the Energy space who are at the forefront of leading carbon reduction across the planet. They are searching for an Energy Analyst who will be responsible for working to supply energy data to the team of Energy Managers to aid key multi-national clients in reducing their energy usage across plants and sites. The ideal candidate will be data drive, a team player, and have a strong knowledge of CHP, district energy, and heating and cooling systems. This role will be a mixture of working from the London office, and travelling to site (car allowance will be given).
- Measure, monitor and report on plant physical performance.
- Investigate and improve all system losses.
- Measure, monitor and report on plant financial performance.
- Identify energy savings opportunities.
- Work in conjunction with Asset Intelligence team on options and technology to improve efficiency Calculate and generate sales Invoices to customers.
- First line response with customer account queries.
- Create and maintain consumer energy profiles.
- Qualified to a minimum 2:1 degree level in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or equivalent Engineering Discipline.
- Motivated and professional energy analyst who wishes to commit to a role which will provide both opportunity and challenge.
- Understanding of the principals of district energy and CHP
- Understanding of heating and cooling system design including a range of generation system (CHP, Biomass, Boilers etc..)
- Knowledge of energy software (e.g. Energy Pro) ideally
- Positive and proactive when approaching all tasks.
- Competent in use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Controls, VSDs and Metering Systems would be an advantage.
- Ideally a member of a professional Institute and/or working towards chartership.