Up to £28,000
almost 2 years ago
TGRC are working with a client that are looking to redefine how utility consultancies work. In an industry where clients are often seen or nothing more than a number, they want to be the company that adds value to the client’s experience. With a growing team and customer base they are now looking for the best talented, committed and passionate people to join. In their next phase, they want to develop and expand their client base and redefine their service delivery. They want this Energy Analyst role to be a key part of the team that does that.
The role will report to the Head of Account Management/ Bureau Services within a market unit that currently comprises 6 specialists in Energy Procurement and Solutions for large industrial and commercial clients.
We expect that the candidate will have an element of experience in a data led role with the desire to become more client facing. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for assisting in the full tender process from engaging clients to negotiating with suppliers and presenting recommendations.
- Account management of a portfolio of electricity and gas clients.
- Billing and Bureau service.
“Our people are key to everything we do. We value having the right person with the best attitude.”
Any successful candidate will be expected to have possess the following…
- Analytical background.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work autonomously.
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel.