Competitive Salary (DOE)
16 days ago
- Distributes work, advises on technical problems, and reviews work for technical accuracy and adequacy.
- Drafts technical documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with technical requirements.
- Performs writeups and estimates based on client Request for Proposals (RFPs).
- Creates and co-ordinates work schedules to ensure that objectives of cost, quality, and time are met
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues, officials, and associates for the purpose of discussing design problems, explaining design features and specifications, and other project control criteria
- Communicates with clients to seek or provide technical information related to the immediate project
- Solves problems, organizes investigations, and determines specific design criteria
- Establishes procedures for acceptance of projects, completion dates, resources and staff required to meet objectives
- Possesses knowledge of related disciplines/fields of engineering
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 10+ years of working experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in the study, technical knowledge, and design expertise of electrical distribution systems and industrial controls for a broad range of industries, with a heavy emphasis on utility substations
- Knowledge in the design of medium and high voltage power distribution and transmission, including load flow, short circuit and grounding studies, transformer sizing and cable sizing.
- Experience in preparing layouts, elevation views, installation details, grounding, lighting, cable trays and conduit layout drawings is required.
- Exceptional communication skills (client relations, team project communications, and proposal and report development).
- Experience in preparing technical specification of the electrical equipment, evaluation of proposals, and will be able to review vendor drawings.
- Knowledge of design of renewable energy facilities such as solar and wind farms.
- HVDC project experience
- Experience conducting projects using 3D design softwares.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer