$85,000 – $110,000
6 months ago
Electrical Engineer Advisor - EV
Location: Remote (US)
Salary: $85,000 – $110,000 (10% bonus)
TGRC is working with one of the largest and most iconic retailers in the world. Currently, they are looking for an Electrical Engineer Advisor – EV in the US. This role will be responsible for providing engineering support to meet the companies’ goals of deploying new electric vehicle charging stations to its stores and surrounding areas.
- Responsible for assisting with EV infrastructure including electrical and physical installation requirements, EV Charger and electrical switchgear selection, transformer and conduit sizing, battery systems, EV Prototype coordination, etc.
- As the Subject Matter Expert for Electric Vehicle Charging, you will work closely with EV planning, Preconstruction/Construction teams, Procurement, Real Estate Team.
- Develop relationships with suppliers and partners to aid in the development of engineering processes to support the Electric Vehicle Charging Business.
- Work closely with overall Electric Vehicle team to provide expertise and oversight on Design for Excellence to increase service, design for maintenance, diagnostic capabilities on next-generation products.
- Support strategies to scale charging station roll-out and sustain consistent growth in deployment.
- Proactively develop engineering processes and procedures to build out the companies Vehicle Charging Business.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with advanced knowledge of line diagrams, schematics, CAD drawings, system architecture with experience with switchgear and utility transformer sizing
- 10+ years relevant work experience in the EV Engineering field.
- 2+ years relevant management experience and a PMP is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written and strong collaborative skills internal and external, along with coaching and mentoring abilities
- Strong Business Acumen, strategic and critical thinking skills