10 months ago
Our client is a massive Global institution, and they are seeking an electrical Applications Engineer.
This position is mainly responsible to develop an electrical system application engineering design to support new project bidding of gas turbine, steam turbine and generator auxiliary packages through selection and integration of AC and DC low voltage power distribution and Electrical and Control Package house for power generation plant to be newly constructed in the Americas.
- Required to have minimum 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience for 480V or higher industrial system design
- Preferred to have engineering experience for power generation plant or similar plant design for pre-contract application engineering in Americas
- Require to be fluent in English for reading, writing and speaking. For reading, Spanish is desired.
- Preferred to have experience in working with Generators (150 MVA ratings and above) for Gas or Steam Turbines with its Auxiliaries
- Required to have proficiency in Auto Cad operation
- Required to have Bachelor (or higher) degree in Electrical Engineering