11 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is seeking an Electrical Application Engineer to support new project bidding of gas turbine, steam turbine and generator auxiliary packages through selection and integration of AC and DC low voltage power distribution and Electrical and Control Package house for power generation plant to be newly constructed in the Americas
Pay Rate: $98-125k (DOE)
Location: Orlando, FL
Employment type: Direct Hire
- Interpret and incorporate codes and standards requirements applicable to the proposal projects in Americas
- Interpret and incorporate customer’s Request For Proposal (RFP) specification
- Identify the special design to be incorporated in the proposal and study the cost deviation and technical impact
- Interface with purchasing and vendors to obtain the budgetary quote and supplier’s preliminary design information for proposal purpose.
- Prepare the proposal specific design and cost summary of electrical system and provide the information to Proposal Lead and Estimation
- Develop internal planning document that shows the technical summary of the electrical system and electrical package for proposals
- Develop time sensitive technical proposal documents including single line diagram, Electrical Control Package outline and its foundation outline, electrical system description, electrical load list, division of responsibility, bill of materials, Exception & Clarification sheet etc.
- Develop and maintain the standard proposal documents per process/mechanical/ design improvement or lesson and learn feedback from project execution information
- Develop improved design of electrical system for cost, constructability and reliability advantage
- Interpret and respond to technical inquiries from customer for proposal projects.
- Interpret and integrate design requirements from parent company.
- Develop processes and procedures that will ensure an effective and optimized use of resources while providing high quality design packages.
- Provide regular status updates to management
- Meet Schedule requirements for application engineering deliverables to ensure bidding schedules are met
- Interface with domestic and international client/partner and parent and affiliated companies in periodical meeting or conference call.
- Protect Company confidential information by not communicating, disclosing, or using for benefit of third parties and maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Lead junior engineers
- Travel may be required for this job from time to time
- Required to have minimum 5 years of Electrical Engineering experience for 480V or higher industrial system design
- Preferred to have engineering experience for power generation plant or similar plant design for pre-contract application engineering in Americas
- Require to be fluent in English for reading, writing and speaking and Spanish for reading
- Preferred to have experience in working with Generators (150 MVA ratings and above) for Gas or Steam Turbines with its Auxiliaries
- Required to have proficiency in Auto Cad operation
- Required to have Bachelor (or higher) degree in Electrical Engineering
If you're interested in the opportunity, please don't wait to apply.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590