15 days ago
My client is looking for a Environmental Impact Assessment Project Engineer working on the early prospection phase of Solar PV projects. You will be expected to manage and determine the EIA database, create solutions to spot suitable areas to develop solar PV projects and work closely with Project developers on the overall strategy.
- Management of authorizations and establishment of project impact studies: establishment of specifications and technical and administrative monitoring of service providers;
- Support for the response to calls for tenders on the environmental and agricultural component;
- Support for the consultation team on environmental issues, in particular by managing regulatory and technical monitoring.
- You are an Environmental engineer. Autonomous and rigorous, you are familiar with EIA procedures, renewable energy procedures
- 2-5 years of experience working as EIA Engineer/Project Development
- Experience in team leadership and management.
- Successful track record of projects within the French or international market
- Good network within the local sector
- Electrical/Environmental Engineer degree