Negotiable plus Bonuses
about 3 years ago
The Sales Director, working out of our client's East Coast office, works in selling solar monitoring solutions alongside Utilities, Developers & Portfolio Managers.
They are expected to oversee the entire Sales Processes and Teams, oversee all the Sales Managers and Key Accounts, and assist the development of new business/accounts. They will manage the entire selling process from forecasting to product delivery. They will monitor and analyze customer records continuously and write regular reports based on customer information and business development trends.
They will have board report responsibility on sales targets, forecasts etc.
In addition to this, they will stay up to date with the solar PV market including competitors, incentive programs, and technical and financial market requirements.
Represent the company in local exhibitions, conferences, and seminars.
- Degree Educated
- 15 years of proven successful direct and channel solution selling experience
- at least 5 years experience in Solar Energy.
- Familiar with solar leasing programs and power purchase agreements.
- Understanding of solar installation, distribution, and reselling.
- Experience managing data in a sales CRM tool.
- Must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel.