Flexible dependent on experience
about 3 years ago
A multinational organisation with an outstanding track record of technical and commercial management of renewable energy parks, as well as operations and maintenance. Our client, in partnership with EV charging leaders, is opening a new e-mobility division.
This is a new division, a new role and a new technology. This is truly an opportunity to contribute and make a significant and lasting impact to a reputable organisation.
This role is a mixed commercial and technical role and will require an all rounder.
The EV Programme Delivery Manager will take ownership for coordinating delivery of projects from start to commissions to operations. This role will require a multitasking mind set that can deal with several on going projects at once.
The role will also work closely with senior management sharing incite and helping the company strategise and grow. This will involve commercial responsibilities of business development
- The candidate should have 3-5 years experience in E-Mobility/EV Charging
- Ideally the candidate will have held a role that involves both commercial and technical aspects (Programme Manger, Sales Engineer, Field Service Engineer)
- The candidate will be able to understand potential clients technical concerns
- The candidate will be able to understand grid constraints for potential locations
- The candidate will be understand the key commercial factors that drive the decisions to invest in EV Charging infrastructure
- A background in commercial solar and embedded generation would be beneficial.
- The candidate will have experience of delivering EV charging projects
- The candidate will have a detailed understanding of the processes that should be completed to take a project from start to commissioning, and on-going operation;
- The candidate will be able to oversee the delivery of several EV rapid charging projects at one time,
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.