Competitive Salary (DOE)
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is seeking to hire a professional Drone Pilot for the purpose of inspections of Electrical Transmission & Distribution structures.
Pay Rate: $DOE
To qualify, you must have:
- Minimum 50 hours experience in operating unmanned systems in a “live wire” environment for electrical utility inspection
- Experience with General Aviation Rules
- Physical Demands: Ability to crouch, stoop, lean over; must be able to lift 25-50+ pounds 20%+ of the time
- Ability to communicate clearly, even under high-pressure situations
- Ability to travel and be deployed on projects for extended periods of time (up to 6 months)
- FAA Part 107 Certificate and pilot currency document if applicable
- Experience with Pixhawk/Auterion autopilot systems
- Fixed-wing and Rotary-wing/Multi-rotor sUAS flight experience
- Experience planning and conducting safety tailboard meetings
- Experience with Data Quality Control
- Experience with Engineering, design, 3D modeling
- Experience with Firefighting/Disaster Response
If this is something you would be interested in, please reach out to me ASAP.
When submitting your candidacy for this position, please include a copy of your Part 107 Certificate Card and a breakdown of total flight hours that can be verified via electronic or paper logbook records.
Phone: +1 (689) 208-9590