2 months ago
Rare Opportunity for a Draftsman to join an innovative technology and services provider to the offshore wind sector. The position can be either a contractor position or permanent. A leading provider of floating wind foundation technology, the company is developing an ambitious multi GW portfolio of projects with partners throughout Europe, the United States, and Asia. Reporting directly to the Design Lead, this position’s main responsibilities consist of producing 3D models related to 2D drawings of structural fabrications using Solidworks. Additional 2D drafting using Autocad may be required. Engineering tasks and independent design work may be assigned based on the individual’s experience and aptitude.
- Prepare 2D Solidworks drawings from 3D models.
- Construct 3D models in Solidworks.
- Prepare 2D drawings using Autocad.
- Manage files, assemblies and Bills of Material
- Competence in Solidworks is preferred. Candidates with strong 3D modelling and drafting experience using other products will be considered.
- Competence in Autocad preferred but not required.
- English proficiency is mandatory both written and spoken;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Meticulous and persistent;
- Team player;
- Some travel may be required for temporary assignments in Europe