2 months ago
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with direct leadership to develop and maintain departmental document controls systems to drive improved business performance and customer fulfillment and satisfaction.
- Maintain an organize document control/archival system per department standards.
- Maintain SAP engineering time-tracking environment.
- Maintain SAP users, authorizations and credentials
- Monitor and troubleshoot SAP timecards on an ongoing basis
- Familiarity with generation of flow charts, procedures, work instructions and related forms as needed.
- Participate in audit activities as required by direct leadership. Conduct random software audit for accuracy and efficacy of outlined and reported department documentation.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of current ISO9001 standards
- Utilize technology to enhance work efforts and prepare reports that represent data obtained through a variety of venues.
- Must take a proactive approach to controlling (and escalating as necessary) risk-related issues that could jeopardize the integrity of department data, procedures, or processes.
- Actively support the continuous improvement of processes and procedures.
- Provide Ad Hoc reports as needed.
- Manage documentation review and revision process per department standard operating procedure.
- Generate document transmittals and issue/distribute documentation for review/approval.
- Coordinate communications regarding documentation controls.
- Analyze and report business relevant data, including but not limited to areas of concern, improvements, and issues.
- Actively participate in meetings as required.
- Participate in department project initiatives.
- Facilitate any project initiatives as required.
- Assist in vetting, testing and implementation of department initiatives as required.
- Provide department support including but not limited to; Communication with office and site operation personnel, timeline tracking, scanning, filing, and document analysis.
- Assist with the consolidation and organization of documentations to facilitate department collaboration and efficiency.
- Cooperate during audits.
- Assist users with any questions related to document controls software, creation, practices.
- Facilitate document control/SAP training and awareness.
- Interact with MHPS-AMER counterparts such as MHPS, MHPSC, MEPPI/MELCO.
- Participate in training courses and programs as they relate to overall business and personal development, as well as product related developments.
- Perform other such duties as may be required.
OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply best practices of industry standards in records and information management and related disciplines to design and implement improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of the MHPS-AMER Records Management Program.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times.
- Perform such other duties as may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EDUCATION
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Minimum of Associates Degree in Business or Technical Discipline e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, from an accredited two year institution of learning or at least five (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.