about 1 year ago
Alex Le Goater
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a leading institutional investor who operate with real assets - covering a range of renewables' projects from solar PV, wind and hydro through to biomass and agricultural investments. They are now looking to scale-up their sustainable investment strategy by taking on a Head of ESG for their main office in London, with the possibility of full remote working arrangements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and commercially-minded candidate to transition into the renewable energy sector. You will be reporting directly to their head of portfolio and overseeing their entire portfolio of assets.
- Implementing, reviewing and enhancing existing ESG approaches in accordance with legislative, regulatory and market changes for the entire portfolio of assets
- Working across different business departments to actively imporve and implement ESG practices
- Improve reporting and screening processes
- Assess and manage ESG-associated risks and opportunities across the investment process lifecycle; from pre-investment due diligence through to ownership and exit
- Support the investmentt teams to further implement their sustainability strategies, including the provision of technical guidance
- Collaborate with cross-industry experts in managing investor relations
- Complete editorial and ambassadorial responsibility of annual reports and company events
- Liaise with investors on new ESG practices and work to promote the firms' activities across both listed and unlisted funds
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience working cross-department
- Demonstrable experience implementing ESG initiatives and testing screening criteria for at least five years'
- Commercially-minded with ability to idenitfy emerging trends and understand the regulatory framework the company is operating in