6 months ago
TGRC have partnered with a very well backed, innovative, pure play energy storage IPP truly at the forefront of critical green energy infrastructure in the United States.
TGRC's client is seeking a Director to lead project development of utility-scale battery energy storage projects for the Midwest United States, focusing on SPP and ERCOT. This is an exciting career opportunity to contribute to the success of the fastest growing standalone energy storage company in the US market.
- Lead project development activities such as site control, permitting, interconnection, and engineering for a diverse portfolio of projects across the Midwest
- Identify and track key development tasks and manage budgets for each project
- Manage and coordinate internal and external subject matter experts for real estate, permitting, interconnection, and engineering to support each project
- Requires travel (once reasonable and safe) to project sites throughout the Midwest
- Demonstrated leadership managing project development of new projects in the electric power sector (e.g. conventional generation, renewable generation, energy storage, transmission) or industrial or commercial development space (e.g. data centers, warehouses, industrial facilities)
- Strong understanding of real estate, permitting and development processes in metro areas
- Experience working with diverse stakeholders including public agencies, local communities, and landowners
- Strong communication skills including clear writing and presentation skills to support permit applications and to advocate for the Company’s projects in meetings with public agencies
- Strong spatial skills and familiarity with building plans and maps
- Independent self-starter who can manage projects and work with a diverse team across multiple locations
- Based in or willing to relocate near Boulder, CO; may consider exceptional candidates located in other cities