about 1 year ago
Digital Careers, part of the Green Recruitment Company is currently working with a global technology distributor in solutions across security, networking and data. They are a company that is transforming technology and its supply chain through cloud, services and global deployment.
The role of Digital Content Specialist/Social Media Manager is to support the EMEA marketing team in delivering and executing content and social media strategy. You will have a strong passion for techngology and be a content expert. You will be responsible for managing the corporate social media sites and will work across a variety of regional and local marketing campaigns.
The responsibilities of the role:
- You are a professional copywriter at core, with experience of independently crafting blog content for B2B audiences (within the technology space is a plus).
- You must be passionate and knowledgeable about software, apps and tech. You know how to use the relevant tools to produce supporting quality media assets quickly, an illustration, an infographic or a short animated video of your creation.
- You're confident at reviewing existing content and making decisions on how to make it better.
- You are strategic with a sound understanding of your audience and how to best engage them with the right tone of voice.
- You have experience of planning and producing content as well as managing social media platforms and will be responsible for our social strategy and corporate sites
- You have experience of working for B2B organisations and audiences and can think creatively within this environment.
- You have the ability to build a content strategy and execute it, with an acute attention to detail and performance with knowledge of metrics and reporting eg Google Ad Words, Google Console, Google Analytics
- You enjoy developing editorial guidelines to ensure consistently good writing.
Experience and skills:
- Social Media – all channels
- Adobe Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video Design
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of latest marketing trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Commercial acumen
- Analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills and a data driven approach
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with diverse projects – able to prioritise
- Articulate – confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Can work independently but also as part of a team
- B2B experience
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.