14 days ago
Charlie Wilkes Green
My client is seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their dynamic and experienced onshore renewables team. As an award-winning developer of renewable energy projects, the client has so far constructed over 100MW of onshore wind projects and has more than 1GW in the development stage. Throughout this opportunity, you will be leading the delivery of projects across each stage of their development, to design and construct successful sites.
Working as a project manager focusing on the development of onshore wind projects, you will fulfil a diverse and engaging role that influences every phase of the development process.
· Leading and advising on environmental surveys on both EIA and non-EIA projects, utilising knowledge of environmental and planning legislation.
· Contributing to preliminary and detailed multidisciplinary technical studies during the prospecting, site assessment, EIA, consenting and design phases of all renewable developments.
· Assisting in the preparation of technical reports and participating in the presentation of the results of technical studies when required.
· Arrange and attend site and community visits and meetings whilst delivering excellent community engagement at each stage of a project.
· Previous experience working in the development of onshore wind projects.
· Experience in environmental and planning aspects of project development.
· A willingness and enthusiasm to work as part of a dynamic team, whilst fostering a positive working environment for all members.
· Relevant degree and qualifications.