Flexible Depending on Experience
about 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the leading renewable energy businesses with their expansion plans. The business operates in development, design, building and management of power production plans that include wind, solar, waste to energy and biomass. They are a pure play business in the European market with global expansion plans in place.
- Managing the development of a product from any stage to get it to a ready to build state; including reviewing repowering opportunities;
- Work with relevant internal staff to set up the greenfield development activities over the medium term;
- Work and assist relevant internal staff to set up community investment in the projects in the country;
- Assisting with negotiating of partnership/co-operation/development agreements;
- Working with new and existing co-development partners on project pipelines. Help monitoring projects managed by co-development partners;
- Manage the identification of new development initiatives or greenfield sites;
- Evaluating opportunities and following through to tie up land/project where an offer is accepted by conducting due diligence with advisers (if necessary) to finalise the deal;
- Carry out other “ad-hoc” activities required to achieve company’s objectives and to be proactive in meeting group objectives and engaging in industry events & consultations so the company can act on new trends, analysis of renewables regulation and risks presenting this
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong, clear communication skills
- Able to understand and communicate concepts clearly and succinctly
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands and make clear and consistent decisions
- Anticipates issues and is pro-active in dealing with them
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Good level of written and spoken English and Dutch
- Experience within the Dutch Renewables industry (Essential)
- Commercial, Regulatory and Financial awareness.
- Excellent knowledge of process management and improvement activities.
- Good level of IT literacy