4 months ago
Join a cutting-edge energy storage company, backed by a leading provider of growth capital. An industry leader in renewable energy storage is looking to hire a dynamic individual to assist in project development and conceptualization. You will play a vital role in the early stages of substation and power plant development. Your experience will guide design and offer technical support in the infancy of storage ventures. Take advantage of the opportunity to join a dynamic team of forward thinking industry leaders.
- Assist the development team with site selection and development planning
- Work within project integration to offer a technical viewpoint
- Support documentation and permitting for construction
- Support pre-construction planning, identifying any technical flaws
- Running Technical Due Diligence throughout development phase, leading on the assessment of local electrical infrastructure, eg transmission, substation access.
- Assessing and running QA/QC on components including transformers.
- Developing and reviewing engineering documentation to assist with project permitting, and early engineering as requested.
- Make recommendations on improvement for long term of the project and support review of project designs
- Participate in project review meetings
- Relevant B.S. degree (preferably in Engineering – Electrical)
- Relevant experience within Battery Storage
- Relevant experience working with power systems (Solar is a plus)
- Knowledge of substation/power plant construction