€75,000 - €100,000
19 days ago
Director of Development
Location: Paris, France
Salary: €75,000 - €100,000
TGRC is working with a leading European Energy provider, who is looking for a Development Director for renewable energy within the French Market. This role will help develop a market winning entry strategy to set the base of a significant long-term pipeline of wind and solar projects in France. The successful candidate will be working with a high performing team consisting of developers, engineers, offtake managers as well as a host of external development partners.
- Implement chosen market entry strategy via relevant actions (Potential Development, M&A, Partnerships with relevant parties)
- Manage technical, regulatory developments, and standards and effectively deliver these in non-technical reports to internal/external stakeholders.
- Cover full development cycle (origination to final execution)
- Manage external contract developers and liaise with existing business units (asset teams, trading/PPA’s, finance etc.) to complete projects
- As required and by arrangement, takeover all other arising activities of the reports to the Vice-President Business Development Renewables Southern Europe and France.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in solar/wind development in France.
- Degree (Masters or Diploma) in Engineering, Business administration, Economics, Law, or comparable studies.
- Proven track record of utility-scale solar and/or onshore wind project development.
- Willingness to travel nationally
- Must be fluent in French and English (other languages in particular German, Italian or Spanish are a plus)
- Experienced communicator with a high level of assertiveness in an international environment.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Ben Blackburn below.