£25,000 - £35,000 + small percentage of shares & bonus
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a very exciting Renewable Energy Development start-up, who are rapidly expanding.
They seek a new Development Analyst to join their experienced London team. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity that will act as a crucial first step in anyone's career path and represents a significant opportunity in a rapidly developing and dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and adaptable, with excellent communication skills. They will also be self-reliant and driven, with the ability to keep calm when working under pressure. They will be interested in renewable technology & ideally will have experience in a start-up or corporate environment.
- Assist with undertaking desktop land search for viable projects
- Assist with undertaking feasibility studies on relevant land using investment/development methodology
- Contact relevant landowners when required
- Maintain CRM (customer relationship management) with relevant collected data
- Maintain, instruct and grow relationships with outside agencies
- Undertake various task within Sales/Marketing/Finance including market analysis where required
- Exceed KPIs set by management
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree Educated (Masters in Real Estate, Renewables or Finance)
- Team Player with the ability to handle a flexible job role
- Additional languages are a plus
- Experience working in either a start-up or corporate environment a plus