Up to $175,000 AUD
over 2 years ago
A leading Solar PV company based in Sydney are seeking a Design Manager for their growing business. The Design Manager will lead a team of engineers in delivering solar PV projects across the country.
This position is suitable for an ambitious solar PV professional who has experience in delivering projects and designs with the greatest of quality and safety. You will have leadership abilities and previous leadership experience from past roles as well as a demonstrated technical ability to overcome engineering challenges.
You will be eligible to work in Australia and have at least 5 years’ Solar PV design experience.
You will be comfortable with the following responsibilities:
- Lead an established Solar PV project design team
- Provide technical know how to overcome engineering obstacles
- Be comfortable reporting team performance at board level
- Be responsible for the review of technical drawings from the wider design team
- Ability to complete a full design of solar systems, with the ability to prepare, then review and issue drawings, documentation and necessary electrical calculations
- Collaborate with cross business teams, providing assistance where necessary