Excellent plus bonus
almost 2 years ago
To perform on site SAP duties: testing, modification, and maintenance of HV, MV and LV equipment’s, including array cables, WTG switchgears, OSS switchgears. Key duties will be to:
- Undertake technical operational, duties, providing safety from the system allowing inspection and maintenance works to take place.
- Play a key role in ensuring site electrical management procedures are established and enforced to ensure personnel safely.
- Ensure new/modified electrical apparatus is fit for purpose as it is energised or re-energised.
- Lead electrical safety management philosophy, providing sound technical knowledge, promoting a positive safety culture.
HV switching duties
- Daily coordination, communication and planning of HV/MV/LV operations and maintenance activities;
- Prepare switching schedules for maintenance tasks, installation work, fault location and repair where required.
- Supervise adherence to the Services Providers/Contractors: writing, issuing, reviewing and cancelling Safety Documents as part of the work control / permit to work system.
- Organize and execute HV switching, isolation, earthing, identification of the point of work and issue of safety documentation duties on HV networks up to 33kV (220kv) in accordance with High Voltage Safety Rules when required.
- Contribute to staff training activities under the HVSR and provide the necessary technical expertise as a representative in the authorisation panel.
- Perform site risk assessments and prepare method statements.
- Supervise and follow up closely the performance of Service Providers/Contractors for Electrical maintenance equipment: report, analyse and review servicing of the assets.
- Produce service improvement analysis reports and service performance reviews.
- Key point of contact for Grid Operator: supported by the Operational Controller as first point of contact.
- Support the Site Assistant on the management of electrical equipment service and maintenance contractors.
- Take ownership of the HSE on site especially electrical safety.
- Senior Authorized representative under the Wind Turbine Safety Rules and HVSR.
- Keep records on daily activities and performance of subcontractors.
- Regularly report on defined KPIs trough the Company Standard systems.
- Document test results and produce site work reports.
- Supply data for short and long term maintenance planning.
- Regularly update management on site activities including relevant facts.
- Minimise Lost Time Incident (accident) Frequency.
- Insure effective and efficient operation and maintenance of electrical plant in cooperation with Electrical Services providers.
- Perform switching operations and establish switching schedules when necessary.
Qualifications & Knowledge:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering o Senior Authorized Person certificate (evidence of training required).
- High level of German (fluent) and English.
- Desirable o Degree in Electrical Engineering Power Distribution o GWO certificates and valid offshore medical o SiGeKo Qualification.
Experience: (7 years)
- Mandatory: 7 years of experience Electrical Maintenance including a minimum of 3 years as a certified SAP
- Desirable: Experience in Electrical Maintenance in the offshore wind sector.
- Desirable People management and Contractors’ management experience.
Skills & Aptitudes:
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Planning and organization skills.
- Reporting and communication skills