Up to £50,000 basic
almost 3 years ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside one of the largest international energy companies that help retrieve energy data from some of the UK’s largest energy consuming organisations. The industry relies on the information that their people produce to trade, bill and understand billions of pounds of energy each year. Their specialist services, operated by their experts, deliver tangible energy, carbon and cost savings to their customers by giving access to data intelligence on ‘how’, ‘when’ and ‘where’ energy is used.
We need great people to help the business do this. They really care about the things that they do: being open and trustworthy, delivering on their promises, positive customer engagement, being trusted experts and taking ownership.
The business makes a real investment in people, offering a challenging but supportive environment, allowing employees to stretch, grow and develop. In terms of career progression, the availability of a comprehensive training programme ensures the only limits are your own drive to succeed.
- To ensure the Customer Experience teams understand and satisfy their customers' requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Day to day management of the Customer Care and Reporting Analysts, their workload and managing their performance.
- To ensure customer loyalty
- To ensure the Customer Care teams provide pro-active, single points of contact for all customers including query management, fault fixing and escalation, customer reporting, regular performance reviews and new business implementations.
- To deploy a Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategy that focuses the operations and processes of the business around the needs of Utility, Major Account and End User customers.
- Work closely with the Business Change team to transform the operations and processes of the business around the needs of individual customers, delivering high value and memorable experiences.
- To ensure the successful implementation and delivery of all new business projects for all of the customers.
- Leading the Customer Care Team Leaders, including managing their overall performance, conducting regular performance reviews and ongoing coaching, development and mentoring
- Understanding our customer contracts and ensuring we meet our customer expectations
- Ensure that our overall performance meets our industry obligations
- Ensure all customer performance reports are produced and sent in accordance with our customer contracts
- Provide weekly performance summary reports for all key customers
- Represent the business at external customer / industry meetings as required
- Providing input to tender responses and new contract negotiations
- Contribute to contract reviews and amendments were necessary
- Proving KPI’s for the customer services team and associated management reporting
- providing help and advice to customers using the businesses products or services;
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the customer experience the team is providing
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards for the business
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to the customer experience
- Staff recruitment, 1-2-1’s and appraisals
- Coaching all staff to deliver the highest standard of customer experience
- learning about the company’s products and services and keeping up to date with changes;
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer experience by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Proven Leadership skills
- Strong, clear communication skills
- Able to understand and communicate concepts clearly and succinctly
- Good problem solving skills, able to grasp problems quickly and draw informed conclusions
- Able to work in a complex environment with conflicting demands and make clear and consistent decisions
- Anticipates issues and is pro-active in dealing with them
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Experience within the UK Utility industry (Essential)