Renewable Energy & Infrastructure
(Norwegian Krone) 660,000 - 720,000
4 months ago
My client cools, protects, powers and connects the technology of the world’s well-known hyperscalers, cloud providers and large enterprises.
- This role will be an important member of the Site Operations team where they manage some of the most efficient and cost-effective data centre facilities in the industry.
- The successful candidate for this role will work with a team of other electrical and mechanical-focused engineers performing maintenance and repair for the data centre infrastructure.
- If you have experience working on critical data centre systems (UPSs, PDUs, Diesel Generators, ATS equipment and Building Controls), as well as industrial electrical equipment and systems that include power distribution components/wiring, electronic components and lighting systems
Key Job Requirements
- Experience with the maintenance and repair of industrial electrical and mechanical systems in mission-critical facilities to include: emergency generators (Generators, Fuel Delivery systems and Parallel Switchgear), electrical distribution (MV/LV switchgear and associated controls), critical and essential PDUs, UPS, switchgear, HVAC, air handling units, computer grade cooling systems and building monitoring/control systems
- Demonstrate knowledge in operating, maintaining, repairing, inspecting and testing critical electrical distribution systems, HVAC systems and building management/automation equipment
- Ability to read commercial building blueprints and understand electrical single lines and schematics
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures related to mechanical & electrical systems needed to run data centres
- Technical writing skills and experience, as well as creating, coordinating, updating and/or modifying MOPs/SOPs/EOP’s for critical facilities equipment, to include supporting new systems and researching technical requirements
- Electrically qualified to City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent
- May be required to complete formal training in an area of specialty, such as UPS maintenance
**Must be eligible to work in the EU**
** Must be from Norway or Nordic Region**