Up to £35,000 + bonus
10 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading power and gas supplier within the global energy market in their search for a Credit Risk Analyst.
This is a key role within the Income & Operations team, responsible for limiting the bad debt risk through enforcement of the credit risk policy. The role involves the management of credit risk processes across a variety of channels; credit analysis, portfolio analysis and credit insurance management.
- Responsibility for credit vetting of all new and renewal business proposals in line with SLA and DOA processes.
- Management of the bulk renewals process.
- Produce monthly statistical analysis and reporting on all credit vetting activities.
- Strive to improve the vetting process considering accuracy, speed and quality of service.
- Assist Credit Risk Manager in implementing changes to the Credit Policy and internal processes.
- Work with key functions such as Change of Occupancy and Credit Collections providing them with up to date information on specific accounts.
- Complete monthly financial control audits on various areas of the business
- Review all adverse insurance decisions.
- Manage the high risk ledger.
- Generate bespoke credit solutions.
- Attend sales or customer meetings to resolve credit issues when required
- Manage all ad hoc requests into the Credit Risk inbox
- Provide credit expertise to sales when required to assist with securing new business
- Responsibility for managing activities to ensure HSE risks are appropriately mitigated
- Minimum 3 years Experience in a similar credit role
- High Standard of Excel Skills
- Experience of data analysis, manipulation and reporting
- Energy industry experience preferred