4 months ago
A multinational Solar PV developer are looking to grow their presence in the Australian utility scale solar PV market and expand on their current solar portfolio in the Country. They are seeking a Spanish Speaking Country Manager who will lead the business’ activities across Australia in order to achieve company targets.
This senior position is made for a proven leader wanting a new challenge with a global business who have clear strategies in place for their operations in Australia
You will have responsibility for the following:
· Create and oversee investment opportunities in medium-term and long-term.
· Lead and promote Business development within the Solar PV sector across Australia
· Oversee all the activities within the Country along with other senior team members
· Coordinate supply of services of the company alongside several equipment partners
· Define strategic planning, goals and tactics.
· Support the wider management team in negotiations, preparing investment reports and project financing
· Control the operation of Solar PV plants from an administration perspective.
· Conduct due diligence to ensure projects meet financing and technical requirements.
· Work with the Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various stakeholders
· Select local businesses to partner with to bring projects to construction status
Experience Skills, and Qualifications required:
· Fluent in Spanish at business level essential
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in Business or Project Development Managing in utility scale Solar PV sector
· Experience in P&L
· Team management - mandatory.
· Desire to build an innovative Solar PV business
· Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets.