Depending on experience
over 2 years ago
A multinational Solar PV developer are looking to grow their presence in the Australian solar market and expand on their current solar portfolio in the Country. They are recruiting a Country Manager who will oversee leading the business’ activities across Australia in order to achieve their targets.
This is a senior position for a proven leader who wants a challenging position with a well-respected business who have clear country goals and objectives for their Australian operations
Under the management of the Director of APAC, you will have responsibility for the following:
· Foresee investment opportunities in medium-term and long-term.
· Promote and lead Business development activities within PV sector in Australia to increase the country pipeline.
· Assist in overseeing together with other business members, O&M Director and EPC team all the activities within the Country.
· Work with a variety of technological partners and coordinate supply of services of the company.
· Define the department’s strategic planning, goals and tactics.
· Support management in negotiations, preparing investment reports for internal approval and project financing purposes
· Control the administrative operation of Solar PV plants.
· Conduct due diligence on all contract documents and risks to ensure projects meet financing and technical criteria.
· Work with the Project Development team to negotiate project documents with various parties (PPA, EPC, O&M, suppliers, etc.).
· Select business partners and local companies to work with, to bring projects to ready to build status
Experience Skills, and Qualifications required:
· A minimum of 5 to 10 years of overall experience in Business/Project Development Managing in the photovoltaic sector.
· Experience in P&L responsibilities and team management is mandatory.
· Good knowledge of local legislation and local actors of the PV sector is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise initiative
· Desire to play a key role building an innovative clean energy company
· Able to interact with people on all levels and able to adapt to a wide range of tasks and situations taking the leading role.
· Pro-active attitude, self-confident
· Able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and budgets.
· Able to analyze and provide effective solutions to potential problems.