Directly reflective of experience
8 months ago
TGRC are working with a leading global developer with a large operational portfolio and a strong development pipeline internationally. They are looking for a PV engineer to join their team and provide strong technical support. This role reports to The Head of Engineer
English level required: C1/C2
Basic capabilities required:
- Good knowledge of PVSYST (preferably versions beyond 6.6.0
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Knowledge of power plants software simulation (ETAP; DIgSILENT)
- Good knowledge of PV Engineering in different fields, including at least:
- Electrical design: PV configuration, LV and MV design (protections, cabling, losses calculation), etc.
- Civil design: review of structural calculations, analysis of geotechnical reports, etc.
- Energy yields: analysis of different meteorological-data sources, percentile and uncertainty analysis, etc
- Good knowledge of the main suppliers and current models for the main equipment of the PV plant (modules, inverters, trackers/structures, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of construction and maintenance of PV plants
- Highly valued: Basic knowledge MV & HV, transmission lines and Substations Basic knowledge of BESS technology and utility-scale applications Quality inspection and audit experience for main equipment (modules, inverters, trackers, transformers, batteries, etc.) Experience in site visit inspections