Competitive Salary (DOE)
5 months ago
My client has a portfolio of large-scale renewables projects across wind, hydro and solar in 12 countries globally. Currently undergoing a period of significant growth their energy mandate has expanded into regions of Asia-Pacific as they look to build out their pipeline of work in Indonesia.
In this role you will be responsible for all the corporate finance related matters for the company, ensuring the right decisions are made at the right time to allow for continued company growth.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts,
- Supervise the preparation, review and control of quarterly and annual statutory, regulatory and other reporting/returns for companies, both in local GAAP and IFRS.
- Review and update business plans/forecast model as appropriate,
- Identifying and implementing improvements and efficiencies to processes,
- Advising on strategies to improve Company financial performance and making recommendations on appropriate key financial targets,
- Working closely with the management team, taking an active role in supporting the strategic development of the business,
- Supervise BP preparation used for Group’s valorisation of financial and tangible assets.
- Manage treasury on a day to day basis and prepare forecast,
- Preparation of budget and plan and budget follow up
- 7+ years professional experience in a similar role, and exposure in energy/power/infrastructure sector is an advantage
- Experience in financing and M&A activities is an advantage
- Degree in accounting
- Strong experience across financial controlling, accounting/reporting, and tax compliance
- Is confident in working with multi-disciplinary and international teams.
- Team player, autonomous, good communication skills and open-minded profile
- Should be able to handle a flexible time schedule