10 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are excited to be working with a giant in the Commercial Real Estate sector who are looking for a Corporate Energy Manager to work with one of their major clients in the Banking space.
The role will have a specific focus on embedding a green culture into all aspects of the client’s business, liaising with facilities managers, site managers, supply chain and technical leads to reduce energy consumption across a wide variety of sites across the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker from a corporate or technical background and keen to make a big impact.
- Perform energy audits for varying facilities and monitor buildings to identify areas of energy wastage to create and improve efficiency strategies.
- Develop “green score” for local, regional and other EMEA vendors based on tender evaluation through the energy and resource procurement process.
- Develop and present monthly energy and sustainability status reports to key internal stakeholders.
- Conduct site visits to ensure employees are adhering to energy management strategy.
- Work with other teams within the company e.g. FM, site managers, and technical leads and ensuring they are aware of and working towards the short and long-term real estate energy management strategies and goals.
- Organize and lead project statis meetings, prepare and distribute energy reports, manage risks and issues, perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Assist with carbon reporting.
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline e.g. Energy Management, Sustainability, Engineering or Environmental Science.
- Proven operational and corporate experience in energy management, facilities management, and carbon foot printing.
- Excellent collaboration and stakeholder engagement skills, and experience in working across all levels of an organisation.
- Understanding of data analytics for energy management.
- Chartered or working towards chartered status.
- Understanding of legislation and compliance requirements for corporate energy management e.g. ESOS, ISO 14001,
- Experience of supervising individuals within single function or operational areas.
If you feel your experience meets the job specification, please send over a CV to