4 months ago
The CA will be responsible for the administration of all contracts related to the companies projects. Ensuring compliance with terms and conditions of all contracts, all regulations and orders in relation to the projects. The position of the Contract Administrator reports to the Project Manager.
- Excellent management skills with a highly organized approach. Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills. Fluency in English and valid driver’s license is essential.
- Relevant college diploma in Administration/Project Administration with a minimum of 5 years related work experience in managing EPC contracts.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English are required; and the ability to speak an African language would be an advantage.
Overview of Responsibilities:
As Contracts Administrator you will be required to administer various contracts for multi- party renewable energy projects. The Contracts Administrator must be able to monitor and process the required work scope, manage variations and work closely with the project planning function.
- Work with the ERP system, project management module as the primary contracts management financial system to allow for the management of invoicing, change order control, modifications and site instructions.
- Work with the Contracts Management System, Contract Eagle, with respect to all project related contracts including the drafting of contractual notices.
- Up to final completion provide all the required information related to the construction budget reasonably requested by the Company from time to time, including the preparation, on a monthly basis of a written contract status report, based on the Construction Status Report provided by the Project Manager, detailing any activities or issues that have impacted the project from a contract execution, employee, community, municipality, provincial or governmental perspective.
- After final completion prepare and provide a summarized operating report, based on the Operations Status Report provided by the Operator, which shall include a month and year-to-date numerical and narrative assessment of any activities or issues that have impacted the Facility from an employee, community, municipality, provincial or governmental perspective.
- Administer and ensure compliance with contracts relating to the operations and maintenance of the Facility, including invoicing, drafting of contractual notices and reporting to all relative parties.
- Maintain in its files records related to the Facility which accurately, fairly and in reasonable detail reflect all dealings and transactions in relation to the Facility.
- Maintain registers and records of all the project related correspondence, notifications, documentation and any other project or contract related documentation.
- Record keeping of project related meetings, drafting and issuing of minutes of such meetings.