£37,000 - £45,000
5 months ago
Our client is a global consulting firm who offer services to corporate businesses in the Clean Energy Sector.
They have a diverse client base, which include investment banks, funds, developers and utilities (plus more). The services they provide include M&A, Corporate Finance, Strategy & Business Intelligence.Technology focus is broad and includes wind, solar, biomass, storage and emerging technologies.
Due to continued growth, the company are looking to add a Consultant to the Clean Energy team.
The role will be directly reporting to the Head of Clean Energy Consulting for the London office.
- Management Consulting & Strategic Thinking - execution of project mandates
- Corporate Finance / M&A - sale mandate, capital raising and due diligence
- Financial Analysis / Financial modelling
- Energy policy development and impact assessment
- Qualitative and quantitative research to analyse companies, industries, and macroeconomic and sector trends
- Research and analyse companies, trends, and industries
- Economic analysis, networking modelling and pricing analysis
- Research writing & production
- Policy Research
- Experience in Investment Banking / Corporate Finance / Venture Capital / Private Equity / Accounting firm / Strategy &/or Management Consultancy / Renewable Energy Advisory / Think Tank / Civil Service / Other Similar
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Interest in the energy sector and renewable energy in particular (ideally experience through work experience or education)
- Ability to interface with team members and clients in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills - relating to pitch books, articles and presentations
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail with a logical, practical and commercial approach
- Highly organised and proactive individual with corporate experience
- Strategy, Consulting, or Transaction & M&A experience
- Financial modelling experience
- Knowledge and experience of VBA, ideally within a modelling context
- Familiar with data sources and tools such as Companies House, Bloomberg, the Markets/Capital IQ and Thomson Reuters