4 months ago
A great opportunity to join a large international turnkey Solar PV company. The role is for a Consturction Supervisor for Electrical Systems & Commissioning Management.
- Construction supervision for electrical systems for projects throughout France/Europe
- Quality assurance for all electrical installations (main components, DC, AC, LV, HV, communication systems, metering, grid box)
- Management of sub-contractors
- Technical guidance for electrical installations
- Preparation and execution of plant commissioning & energization incl. interfacing with suppliers, manufacturers, sub-contractors, utilities
- Organisation, monitoring and where applicable execution of measurements and tests and respective documentation
- Management and allowing solving issues until 100% plant availability and successful achieving PAC
- Project handover to O&M
- Support the designated Project Manager / Construction Manager
- Degree in electrical engineering, electronics, renewable energies or related fields of study
- >5 years of experience and knowledgeable in the above-mentioned field of activity, preferably with a focus on ground mounted PV systems or Onshore wind projects
- Knowledgeable of civil and electrical codes and other associated standards used in PV projects
- Switching authorisation up to 35 kV is an advantage.
- Experience in cooperation with utilities and authorities.