Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
Join a Solar PV IPP looking for an experienced Solar Project Construction Manager to lead and support on PV projects in Iberia.
- Support, control and coordination of the construction and solar resources.
- Monitoring and control of the construction of the project portfolio.
- Budget control of the works and management of cash flows.
- Resource management, planning, project deadline, etc.
- Development of bidding processes for EPC projects, negotiation and closing of contracts.
- Negotiation with suppliers and subcontractors, negotiating the procurement of main components (inverters, racking and modules).
- Direct interaction with Electric Power Distributors (Utilities) to ensure the network connection of PV generation facilities.
- Ensure quality and timing in the construction, development, and closure of projects during implementation, supervising the work of subcontractors.
- Ensure deadlines and objectives.
- Provide support to the development department in technical aspects.
- Responsible for compliance with H&S regulations.
- 5+ years of experience in the PV sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualifications and experience.
- Manage renewable energy projects from the start to the completion.
- Manage, and interact effectively with multidisciplinary and multinational teams as well as utilities, subcontractors, etc