Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside a global data centre brand who specialise in the Design, Construction, Renovation, Project Management and Turnkey development of world-class, energy efficient Data Centres.
Due to continued and planned growth, they are now seeking a Construction Project Manager to oversee their exciting new projects across Iberia.
- Advising at a strategic level at the project conception stage, including providing advice on the different approaches that can be adopted in order to successfully achieve the client’s overall objectives.
- Leading the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters.
- Planning for and the ongoing management of quality, safety, health and environment issues.
- Establishing effective project governance, processes and systems to be utilised throughout project.
- Project planning, including ensuring the production of the detailed project plan.
- Advising upon the procurement of resources.
- Leading and facilitating the overall cross-functional project team.
- Monitoring and applying performance management techniques, including the use of KPI’s to improve project performance.
- Managing the change control process.
- Monitoring and advising upon project finances.
- Managing the flow of project information between the team and the client, through regular meetings and written communications.
- Ensuring the production of formal project progress and other reports; and
- Taking a leading role in interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages.
Internal management accountabilities:
- Staff management (where appropriate)
- Knowledge management – Ensuring that key information and learning generated from each project is input into the internal database.
- Financial management – Ensuring prompt client invoicing and utilising FMS in order to monitor a project’s financial status; and
- Process improvement – Identifying and acting upon ways to improve internal systems and processes.
- Construction consultancy experience strongly preferred
- A minimum of 10 years project management experience, preferably gained within the environment mentioned above.
- Professionally qualified in one of the following fields: construction, project management, engineering, or architecture.
- Has obtained chartered status or on path to achieving this.
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from project conception stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques.
- Design, management or construction experience gained within the general construction environment. ideally residential, data centers, fit-outs and health & education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
**Ideal candidates will have eligibility to live and work in the EU and Spanish-speaking skills are a plus**